msar-riders - [MSAR] Equine Affaire in Pomona, CA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Schipstar@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Equine Affaire in Pomona, CA
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:22:46 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2006 9:03:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msar-riders-request@lists.ibiblio.org writes:
Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net> wrote:
Hi Tom, I plan on being there Friday afternoon and Saturday. We'll have
to meet up. Do you have a cell? When did you ride with our group? On a
mission, for training, or just for fun?

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriff's Posse
Hi Chris,
I'm going to go today, and have volunteered for tomorrow afternoon, and am
staying for the John Lyons workshop (Can't wait). I hope we can meet up,
maybe
at the "Morgan exhibit?"

I also hope to go on Saturday, but am looking for my lost dog still, so may
not make it.

By the way, I sent an "introduction" to this list several days ago and have
never seen it posted, did I just miss it, or did it not go through?

thanks,

Lynn

Lynn Brown - Ebonystar Schipperkes/Angelsgate Rescue
http://www.angelsgaterescue.com/ & http://www.schipperkerescue.com/
Post Office Box 92283 - Long Beach, CA 90809 (562) 428-9832
...special dogs for special people since 1972

  • [MSAR] Equine Affaire in Pomona, CA, Schipstar, 02/02/2006