msar-riders - [MSAR] FALSE ALERT

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] FALSE ALERT
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:42:36 -0800 (PST)

Yesterday I received an e-mail Amber Alert that turned out to be a hoax. To
me, I think the person behind such a hoax is no better than the person
actaully doing an abduction. To prey not only on the emotions no less the
idea of services either volunteered or professional is criminal.

To put anyone and I mean anyone on such a false call is dispicable act.
People who are involved in MSAR, SAR, police, etc are there for peoples
protection and lending a helping hand.. To take blatant advantage of either
services and many of which may be of volunteers is unmoral.

How can we better ourselves in dealing with these perpatraters?
.
K. Nesbitt

http://mail.yahoo.com
>From spanishequines@yahoo.com Tue Dec 20 13:24:37 2005

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=N/4C1SctU+Wd07hnkggWODR5/1IqOBpo+yLIwe32+8LXRceFl0cHlAeIAi6mlISl5zTqx5l9qzyyzCkE+xvdPC5DlVf8m6zCCaaZOV01deJxF9KpDVgmY51RRWD2VZORauCFm1LdOjE4/EkFQ35+yrzReMCbg9Zm14gowHfkGxo=
;