msar-riders - [MSAR] New MSAR starting in Tennessee

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] New MSAR starting in Tennessee
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:05:59 -0700

roy james darnell wrote:
>my name is roy darnell in greeneville tn and we are wanting to start a
>rescue group any information you could mail to me would come in handy.

I don't know of any MSAR teams in Tennessee now. Do you?

If you get a web page up, let us know the URL. Web pages
are very good for recruiting: they attract people who are
into computers, and often there is a good crossover from
computers to other technology: GPS, maps, radios, PLBs,
etc.

Una

  • [MSAR] New MSAR starting in Tennessee, Una Smith, 01/31/2005