msar-riders - [MSAR] Deployment in FL

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "MSAR-L" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Deployment in FL
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700

FYI

======== From FEMA =======
DEPLOYMENT OF FEMA COMMUNITY RELATIONS OFFICERS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
As of 3:00 p.m. CDT (Wednesday September 8, 2004) the FEMA Region V Citizen Corps Support Cell has met its requirement for the recruitment of Community Relations Officers in support of Hurricane Frances.

- Personnel, who have already been registered in the system and have received the "FEMA Travel Authorization Package", may continue to deploy.
- Citizen Corps Points of Contact may continue to send in lists of available personnel according to the instructions previously sent to you.
- All applications received after 3:00 pm Wednesday September 8, 2004 will be placed in a data base for possible future deployment.

We sincerely thank you for your willingness to help your Country and fellow citizens during this time of crisis. We look forward to working with you in the future.

  • [MSAR] Deployment in FL, Jorene Downs, 09/10/2004