msar-riders - [MSAR] RE: MSAR Baby announcement

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Sarah Truelove" <sarah@spindletop.tamu.edu>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] RE: MSAR Baby announcement
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:53:30 -0600

Congratulations Una!! How exciting!

Sarah Truelove
KE5ACG
Message: 3
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:46:12 -0700
From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
Subject: [MSAR] Baby announcement
To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

MSAR-Riders subscribers who have seen me in the past few
months may have been wondering...

My baby William arrived Thursday morning just before 2am,
with only 2.5 hours' warning. It is a good thing we live
only 2 miles from the hospital. Just about the hardest
part of my labor was holding off pushing while we waited
for the midwife to arrive. William is full term, 5 lb 13
oz and 18 inches, skinny and very strong with large feet
and hands. We were both ready to go home Thursday night.
William's Daddy and I are utterly infatuated; we'll keep
the little critter!

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico