msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: Training in Central Texas

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: TJ Rogers c/o MSAR Maintainer <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: MSAR Riders <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: Training in Central Texas
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:35:07 -0500

[This post was diverted to me because it was over the 15KB limit,
due to its including a list digest. I deleted the digest. -Una]

From: "TJ Rogers" <colt_pony@hotmail.com>

TJ Rogers with the Williamson County TX Homeland Defense MSAR group here -
we're located right above Austin.

We would love to do some joint training exercises with you guys in Houston,
and College Station. I'd love to work with you guys on this! Let us know
what you're thinking, it sounds like you all have some very valuable
resources and joint training would be very beneficial.

Thanks!! TJ Rogers