msar-riders - [MSAR] Need Bids on equipment

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Need Bids on equipment
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:10:57 -0800

Hi all, I need some help from you. We have the opportunity to get some
much needed supplies for our unit but I need three bids on everything!
If you know of any company, especially with online resources, that
carries any of the below mentioned stuff please let me know!

Here's the part of the list I need help with:
Blaze Orange saddlebags with detachable cantle bags
Waterproof headlamps (what brand do you all use and/or recommend?)
Pack horse outfit- complete (who has the best rigs for the best prices?)

The rest of the list I can easily find multiple bids for. Any help
anyone can provide will be appreciated!

Chris Pennington
Big Bear Sheriffs Posse
MSAR