msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] looking for TROT SAR members

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: tm-fi <TFinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] looking for TROT SAR members
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:43:54 -0400

Hi Deb,
Please view our TROTSAR site at: <http://trot-md.org/sar.htm>

Suzanne is our  Team Commander and you will need to check with her.  We share allot of information with other SAR Teams.  If you have trouble contacting I will see her at training this weekend and pass on your request.  She checks the daily, so she may contact you direct.

Tomi`  (TROTSAR-2)

Ms. Tomi` Finkle
Training Officer / Southern Division Director
TROT Search & Rescue Mounted Team of Maryland

Deb8562@aol.com wrote:
Una,
Thanks this website is where I read this fabulous article. I was just wanting to know if it was ok to print this article and distribute to a few folks that I believe need education on MSAR and its uses.
Thanks again
Debbie Dooley
Cen-Tex MSAR