msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Air Scenting horses

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: beeve4@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Air Scenting horses
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:42:29 EDT

I pulled up that website and will be hearing from him soon, I hope.  It does sound fascinating and I think my mare would be a great candidate for it.  She loves her treats and she pick up on things pretty quickly.  Hope she has a nose though!  I am going to order his book on the subject as well.  I have invited him to California for our Search and Rescue groups here, I am sure they would be interested in him putting on a clinic out here on the West Coast.