msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] NASAR ISAR in Texas panhandle

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una@lanl.gov>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] NASAR ISAR in Texas panhandle
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:21:40 -0600

Vince Hernandez wrote:
>We will be hosting the NASAR (National Association for Search and
>Rescue), Introduction to Search and Rescue Course in Amarillo,
>October 3-5, 2003.

Details of the course are available on the NASAR website, here:
http://www.nasar.org/index.php?s=training&p=course&c=1

Vince,

This course should prepare the student to pass the NASAR exam for
NASAR's SAR TECH III certification. Will a certification test be
offered too? If so, when? and what does it cost?

Una Smith
Santa Fe County Sheriff's Posse, in New Mexico

  • [MSAR] ISAR, Vince Hernandez, 07/25/2003
    • Re: [MSAR] NASAR ISAR in Texas panhandle, Una Smith, 07/28/2003