msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR article in national breed mag

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR article in national breed mag
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:41:44 -0700

Hi all, I wanted to share that several MSAR folks have been featured in
an article in The Morgan Horse magazine. It is a short overview of MSAR,
and specifically using Morgans for the work, but it gives all of us
national exposure! A pretty nicely done piece- best the writer could do
in 1000 words! I do not have permission to post the entire article and
am pretty sure copyright laws would forbid it anyway but I can post
pieces of it if anyone is interested. If anyone really wants to see it I
will ask the publisher for permission to post in it's entirety.

By the way- Dennis Worden or Terry Jensen- are you on this list?

Chris