msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 4, Issue 8

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Artstone@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 4, Issue 8
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:10:13 EDT

una, thanksfor your again, concise, reply. i will forward this info on to
our msar and tsar pres. our riding group has fizzled so it seems for now.
another gal has taken over coordinating our msar, so hopefully you will hear
from her. regards, sandy I would also like to learn more about how best
to scour the landscape on horseback, ex grid,line, searches, etc. Leroy was
a great example on our mocks search at phonil a few months ago.