msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Artstone@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:19:07 EDT

hello from sandra in Taos, I attended the escape conference this weekend.
Una, I did attend your class and your presentation was thorough and concise.
pics of horse/rider in suspension harness was the highlight. Maybe next
year, we can discuss gear, packing, equipment list for truck vs. on hand,
etc.

Missed your ride on sunday, needed to take the PACE exam (I passed) . I did
get a chance to ride solo with my horse, which was great training for us. he
overcame his buddysourness in no time.

I also hope next year we can camp our horses closer to the campus.