msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] California MSAR individual certs?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Paul Fleming <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] California MSAR individual certs?
  • Date: Mon Dec 16 18:18:00 2002

Can anyone here direct us to more specific information? What is
involved in certification, who does the certifying, and were can
interested individuals get certified?

Thanks,

Una Smith

Una,

Washington State has an advisory council that is trying to establish minimum certification standards for units on out of county missions. Here is the URL to the standards section. <http://wasar.bizland.com/Standard.html>. I have checked this link and it seems to be down temporarily. I have a hard copy and can mail them to you if the web page doesn't come up in a couple of day.

Paul Fleming
Peninsula Mounted Search And Rescue