msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders digest, Vol 1 #12 - 3 msgs

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Artstone@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders digest, Vol 1 #12 - 3 msgs
  • Date: Tue Nov 12 13:48:01 2002

una, would you pleae let me know your meeting and training schedule? i would
like to come and audit or attend myself. i would want to know more about the
theme of the training before i invite others, but appreciate the invitation.
we definitely need lots more training, we've only been together a few weeks.
our tsar meetings and trainings cover most info on ground. thanks sandy

  • [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders digest, Vol 1 #12 - 3 msgs, Artstone, 11/12/2002