msar-riders - [MSAR] mounted SAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: msar-riders-admin@lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] mounted SAR
  • Date: Fri Oct 25 21:38:00 2002

This is a great opportunity to communicate with mounted
units across the country. I've met very few mounteds' who
weren't interested in learning from other units - I know its
a passion of mine. I'm eager to see what others might ask,
learn how they operate, what they do, and...well, find out
as much as I can.
I'm with Washington County Sheriff's Mounted Patrol (MN).
We train as an emergency response unit. We average about
one search a year. We are 8 or 9 years old, still on the
learning curve. I hope to find out about you.
Kevin Stokes

  • [MSAR] mounted SAR, msar-riders-admin, 10/25/2002