monkeywire - [monkeywire] Kim Kardashian and family have adopted a chimpanzee after high profile mauling incident

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: josh.greenman AT gmail.com
  • To: "monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org" <monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Kim Kardashian and family have adopted a chimpanzee after high profile mauling incident
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:17:50 +0000

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2009m2d23-Kim-Kardashian-and-family-have-adopted-a-chimpanzee-after-high-profile-mauling-incident

Kim Kardashian and family have adopted a chimpanzee after high profile
mauling incident

Kim Kardashian took to her blog to let the world know that she and her family
have adopted a chimpanzee, after the high profile mauling that took place
last week.

Kim says:

"As you guys know season three of Keeping Up with the Kardashians is close to
airing and we have some crazy surprises.

"One of them is…

"WE GOT A MONKEY!!!!

"Her name is Suzy, she is three years old, and she is a handful!

"She steals our BlackBerrys and climbs up my mom’s bed.

"Having a monkey is a lot of work. Suzy always has her diaper on and we are
the ones who have to change it!

"It’s just like having an infant but worse because Suzy runs around like a
teenager! She always needs to be fed, drinks out of a bottle and she loves
Capri Sun juices!

"You have to check out the new season to get all of the details… but how cute
is she!?"

  • [monkeywire] Kim Kardashian and family have adopted a chimpanzee after high profile mauling incident, josh . greenman, 02/23/2009