monkeywire - [monkeywire] Monkey Business - Caregivers and Interns needed!

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Apesman2727 AT aol.com
  • To: arn9 AT yahoogroups.com, ahimsa108 AT googlegroups.com, AR_Activists AT yahoogroups.com, ARAlertsNational AT yahoogroups.com, AnimalAdvocacy AT yahoogroups.com, animalrightsactivistresources AT yahoogroups.com, monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org, delaval AT nb.sympatico.ca, sidsargent AT pgtc.com, VeganWay AT yahoogroups.com, DebraD AT peta.org, animal_net AT yahoogroups.com, MARC_list AT yahoogroups.com, cutoutvivisection AT yahoogroups.com, jfriends AT earthlink.net, minnesotaprimatefreedom AT gmail.com, UncleEd33 AT hotmail.com, APiccolo AT MIT.Edu, BosoxBuzz AT msn.com, Paulparrotta1 AT aol.com, DORAIN8 AT comcast.net, HthrSchof AT aol.com, JForde AT law.harvard.edu, MullenRA AT State.Gov, joan003 AT earthlink.net, momvegan AT yahoo.com, maclaura AT netzero.net, carol AT carolpage.com, frankkane AT mindspring.com, PrayersForLife AT webtv.net, JoseBur7 AT aol.com, HIGHROM AT aol.com, BillBollinger AT att.net, oldjob8593 AT yahoo.com, fbrazao AT limconsultants.com, mt66 AT worldnet.att.net, Flashback64 AT msn.com, alw AT marauder.net, LMFRATTAROLI1 AT BICS.BWH.HARVARD.EDU, TDHVegan AT hotmail.com, craigedwinolson1 AT yahoo.com, jguses AT hotmail.com, betsywindisch AT yahoo.com, maryannharold AT comcast.net, bdesena AT mail.com, petrinavegan AT yahoo.com, CarolTheArtist AT aol.com, kburke AT manningassociates.com, UncleRusty AT adelphia.net, mls719 AT comcast.net, olivieris AT comcast.net, PBurke262 AT yahoo.com, mryerson AT RCN.com, saint11 AT comcast.net, kurmesh AT yahoo.com, rogue691983 AT yahoo.com, vze23mrx AT comcast.net, ruthgia AT verizon.net, e.macaro AT hotmail.com, GMHubbell AT webtv.net, judy_kendall AT comcast.net, rwhite2422 AT yahoo.com, saen AT saenonline.org, LBagdasarian AT verizon.net, GREENBARRACUDA AT aol.com, juneday AT netzero.net, AbraZweig AT HotMail.com, sara AT junglefriends.org, obiwan.kenobi.mail AT gmail.com, EBURKE427 AT comcast.net, spooki49 AT aol.com
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Monkey Business - Caregivers and Interns needed!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:09:45 EST

Dear Friends,
If you know of any wonderful monkey-loving people in need of a job, please
let them know about the Monkey Caregiver positions at Jungle Friends Primate
Sanctuary. We have two openings. Click on this link
_http://www.junglefriends.org/Opportunity.shtml_
(http://www.junglefriends.org/Opportunity.shtml) for
information on our website regarding the positions. Email me
_Kari AT junglefriends.org_ (mailto:Kari AT junglefriends.org) with any questions
or concerns.
We also have three internships available at this time. Click on this link
_http://www.junglefriends.org/internship.shtml_
(http://www.junglefriends.org/internship.shtml) for internship
opportunities.
Jungle Friends is home to over 100 monkeys – 70% are ex-pets and 30% are
from laboratory research. To get a good sense of what Jungle Friends Primate
Sanctuary is all about, please visit the website _www.junglefriends.org_
(http://www.junglefriends.org/) and watch the videos on our website at this
link
_http://www.junglefriends.org/videomenu.shtml_
(http://www.junglefriends.org/videomenu.shtml) .
Please forward this post to any individuals or groups that have a passion
for animals. Thank you!!

Lots of monkey love,

Kari and the monks

Kari Bagnall, Director
_kari AT junglefriends.org_ (mailto:kari AT junglefriends.org)
_www.junglefriends.org_ (http://www.junglefriends.org/)
Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary
13915 North State Road #121
Gainesville, FL 32653
(386) 462-7779 Executive Director
(386) 418-0808 Main Office
(386) 418-0988 Volunteer Center
(386) 418-0106 Caregiver's Quarters
(386) 418-0070 On-Site clinic
(386) 418-0808 Fax
"Each one of us matters, has a role to play and makes a difference. Each one
of us must take responsibility for our own lives, and above all, show
respect and love for all living things around us, especially each other.
Together
we must reestablish our connections with the natural world and with the
Spiritual Power that is around us. And then we can move, triumphantly,
joyously,
into the final stage of human evolution--spiritual evolution.” --Dr. Jane
Goodall

  • [monkeywire] Monkey Business - Caregivers and Interns needed!, Apesman2727, 01/10/2008