monkeywire - [monkeywire] NYC Event Today: What We Need to Know About New World Monkeys and Why

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Josh Greenman <joshg1973 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [monkeywire] NYC Event Today: What We Need to Know About New World Monkeys and Why
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

8 October

Fall 2004 Anthropology Program Colloquia

Friday, October 8
4:15 PM

Alfred Rosenberger
Department of Anthropology & Archaeology
Brooklyn College, CUNY

What We Need to Know about New World Monkeys and Why

Room C198 (Concourse level)
The Graduate Center, CUNY
365 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street
New York, NY 10016

  • [monkeywire] NYC Event Today: What We Need to Know About New World Monkeys and Why, Josh Greenman, 10/08/2004