monkeywire - [monkeywire] Cincinnati gorillas celebrate spring

monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: The #1 source for news about monkeys and apes

  • From: Josh Greenman <joshg1973 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Monkeywire <monkeywire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [monkeywire] Cincinnati gorillas celebrate spring
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030416/168/3tlcx.html

A female gorilla eats an Easter egg out of a basket of treats given to her at
the
Cincinnati Zoo, Wednesday, April 16, 2003, in Cincinnati. (AP Photo/Al
Behrman)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030416/168/3tlex.html

Ahh...spring. Chewie, an eight-year-old female gorilla, chews on crab apple
flowers at
the Cincinnati Zoo, Wednesday, April 16, 2003, in Cincinnati, where
temperatures reached
into the low 80's. (AP Photo/Al Behrman)