microid - Re: [Microid] microid on OIDD

microid AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Will Norris <will AT willnorris.com>
  • To: Thomas Huhn <thomas.huhn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: microid AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Microid] microid on OIDD
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:14:09 -0700

If I remember correctly, it looked like OIDD was written in PHP. I'm sure you've got working code to handle the microids, but just in case here's a little library I submitted to the microid list yesterday. It should handle most any uri-type, microid format, or hash algorithm you need.

<http://files.willnorris.com/projects/wp-microid/php-microid.zip>

-will