market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] not where that link goes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] not where that link goes
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 13:11:16 -0500

Rivka,
Yup......saw that and deleted.   Hope your summer is going well.
We were a tad dry a few weeks back and then the tap opened.  A few days ago a line of storms went by and we picked up FIVE and 3/4" of rain.  We've been using raised rows for 30 years and every time we get a goose drowner it pays off!!  Garlic is a few weeks out and a perfect crop, again.

God bless all the gardeners!

Mike