market-farming - [Market-farming] list revival? spam?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] list revival? spam?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 12:27:41 -0400

The NAFEX list just popped up alive in my email box last week; it would be nice if this one has too.

But I strongly suspect that message with no text, just a link, is spam and quite possibly malware, and there's no way I'm going to click on it. If it's not, say whatever you want to say to the list in text.

And hi, everybody, if you're still there! Anybody know how or if prices are likely to move this season?