market-farming - [Market-farming] Anybody want to buy a blueberry farm in NY?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Anybody want to buy a blueberry farm in NY?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:11:07 -0500

Hi all --

no it's not my farm! but I know people selling a really nice little organic blueberry farm with a well-built-up Upick market. I don't think their organic certification is current -- I'm not sure -- but it's been certified in the past. There's a house and barns and a pond, and a nice private setting, between Dundee and Penn Yan in the Finger Lakes region of NY State.

I -- and a lot of other people -- would really like to see it sold to someone who would keep up the blueberry operation. I asked them if I could try to get the word out, including here, and they said yes please; so here's this email.

  • [Market-farming] Anybody want to buy a blueberry farm in NY?, Road's End Farm, 12/11/2017