market-farming - [Market-farming] honey dew melon varieties

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: E C GRANATA <elainegranata AT msn.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] honey dew melon varieties
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 23:43:09 +0000

Farmers—Happy New Year.  Warming up this week in Denver to the 50s after some single digits last week and the Stock Show in town.

Am looking for some recommendations on honey dew melon varieties.  Grew Snow Leopard from Johnny’s and not very happy with it.  Need something that will mature in 80 days or less.  Anyone have something they really like?

Thanks in advance,

Elaine

Denver,

Zone 4-5