market-farming - [Market-farming] Quality Japanese Garden Knife?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GarlicGrower <garlicgrower AT green-logic.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Quality Japanese Garden Knife?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:35:04 -0500

Hi, Folks!

If you wanted to buy a quality Japanese Garden Knife, where would you go?

Want to buy one for a friend who adores the one I have, but my cousin bought it for me so long ago, he doesn’t remember where he got it!

Thanks for the help!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm

75 Creamery Road

Pottstown, PA 19465

610-506-3372

http://www.hillcreekfarmpa.com/

  • [Market-farming] Quality Japanese Garden Knife?, GarlicGrower, 11/28/2016