market-farming - [Market-farming] FSMA comments period still open

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] FSMA comments period still open
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:33:29 -0500

I think we will just become a vineyard and host weddings and serve food.  It is actually LESS confusing.  :)

There is a new comment period that is still open.  It is sort of like running your head into a wall repeatedly.  The Tester Amendment was pretty straight forward but for some reason these folks want to make that extremely simple, well written part of the law as complex as possible.

"Easy" to understand flow chart on how you will be effected by the Food Safety Modernization Act.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855