market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rogue rake

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "gofish54 AT centurytel.net" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rogue rake
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:39:51 +0000

I've used many kinds of hoes in my career. I personally use a Rogue hoe and
love it. It keeps an edge, its tough and well-designed for use in close
quarters. I bought mine directly from the manufacturer in Missouri. They
recycle used disc blades, which I think is a great idea. You need to try one.
They're a little pricey, but worth more than you'll pay.

Bill
William H. Shoemaker
Retired fruit and vegetable horticulturist
University of Illinois
wshoemak AT illinois.edu