market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Firm Market Start Times? Pros and Cons?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Firm Market Start Times? Pros and Cons?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 22:12:12 -0400

All of the markets we attend do not allow any selling till the bell rings.  Which I rather enjoy.  I thought it was crazy at first but I have grown to enjoy it.  The bell marks the start of market and the end.  You need to be set up before the bell and cannot take down till after it rings the second time.  Nice and orderly.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855