market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] spreadsheet question - Crop Planning for Organic Vegetable Growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] spreadsheet question - Crop Planning for Organic Vegetable Growers
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:00:06 -0500

To add the value in two cells, say A1 and A2, and have it show up in cell A3,
enter this into A3: =A1+A2.

For your summation of products, you will want something like: =(c5*d5)+(c6*d6)

The equals sign is probably the thing you've been missing.

Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/
Hopestill Farm
www.hopestill.com