market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <deb AT mobiusfields.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:15:10 -0400

For those who believe, my apologies for being so derisive.  But realize
the burden of proof is on your shoulder, and  "it works for me!" remains
completely unconvincing for the rest of us.

Really?  The burden of proof is on their shoulders? Why would anyone need or want to convince you?  I didn't read anything in this string that was arguing for anyone to believe anything.  Might want to get over yourself.  Your derision is probably not of much concern to folks who are convinced about their own methods.

Deb