market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting (Richard Robinson)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ? about moon phase planting (Richard Robinson)
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:11:00 -0500

Richard,

I think your tidal hormones are "off".   /: >)

Regards,
Mike
Vesterbrook Farm
Certified Naturally Grown
Clarksville, Missouri - Mississippi River Bluffs, Zone 5b-6a

On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:46 PM, Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com> wrote:

I don't have the luxury of planting to the phases of the moon.  It's gets planted when it can planted moon be damned.  :)

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
513.967.1106

Sent from my iPhone