market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] test

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kathryn Kerby" <kakerby AT aol.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] test
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:45:07 -0700

I’ll help you weed, and then we can both sit on the veranda with a clean conscience.  In the meantime, I’ll keep stoking the woodstove, thinking of tropical birds and air that smells like flowers and 80F….

Kathryn Kerby, who’s just about ready to pack her bags right this very minute

Frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA