market-farming - [Market-farming] Tropical vacation at Roots Farm Guest Apartment, Dominica

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Western Massachusetts Permaculture Guild <westernmapermacultureguild AT lists.thepine.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Tropical vacation at Roots Farm Guest Apartment, Dominica
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:39:19 -0400

Our guest apartment sits across a deep canyon from the bulk of our (non certified) organic farm, although many vegetables, herbs and fruit trees also are grown on the acre lot surrounding the house and apartment.  Air is spectacularly clean and sweet.  Weather variable/glorious.  Area rainforest, beautiful, peaceful,  Stars and rainbows.  Birds, including parrots, agouti, walking sticks, land crabs.  We'd welcome visits from fragrance free folks, especially fellow farmers.  For more information, check:  https://www.facebook.com/RootsFarmGuestApartment.  Happy to answer questions, just email.

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
Cochrane, DOMINICA
767-449-3038 (before 7 P.M.)

  • [Market-farming] Tropical vacation at Roots Farm Guest Apartment, Dominica, Roots Farm, 10/20/2013