market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Policies for Leashed Dogs at Market?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Alliums" <garlicgrower AT green-logic.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Policies for Leashed Dogs at Market?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:33:23 -0400

Hi, Folks!

Our market has always allowed dogs – they are a “feature” of the market and many of us joke that we come so that our dogs can see their canine buddies.  My 11 year old dog has gone to the market all her life and looks forward to it - -if she couldn’t go, I wouldn’t go.

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm

Pottstown, PA