market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ducks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ducks
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:26:34 -0400

"Bad luck"?  or perhaps gender-bending chemical or temperature or even "stress"  influences before egg laying and/or during development of egg?  So many creatures, including humans, shown to be subject to differential gender birthing depending on such influences.

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs