market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Entrust

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: david purpura <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Entrust
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey All.  Allen, you don't say what you're using it on, but I've been using it for years on CPB with great success.  Kills 'em dead.  One teaspoon in a 4 gallon backpack sprayer, that quarter pound will last you forever  :)

dave
SE Mass

I have used the Monterrey product and did not find it effective. Hopefully,
Entrust is more effective.

Have you used it and found it effective? Compared to what?

Thanks

Allan in WV, taking some time out of the field to share his angst

  • Re: [Market-farming] Entrust, david purpura, 07/26/2013