market-farming - [Market-farming] Rain rain go away.....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rain rain go away.....
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:44:12 -0500

Last year we prayed for rain. This year ... My potato field is under water. The raised beds look like an irrigation ditch. Hope the tomatoes and peppers are tolerant of wet feet! Almost no seeding in yet. And you know what? It doesn't hurt so bad when one considers what has happened all around the country with tornadoes and bad storms.
We got ten inches in the last four days but blessedly, no tornadoes.

Mike

  • [Market-farming] Rain rain go away....., Mike Rock, 06/27/2013