market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] List distrupted?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] List distrupted?
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:47:11 +0000

Its such a busy time. I can't remember what I did yesterday. I suspect most of us are fighting to get things done in the field, not on the keyboard. Best of luck to all of you with your season. Its a noble enterprise.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker,

Northern Illinois Viticulturist - IGGVA

Illinois Grape Growers and Vintners Association

wshoemak AT illinois.edu