market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Parsnips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Parsnips
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:13:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for all the Parsnip information.  I will be trying these this year for sure. I just have to order my seed.  How close do you put your rows?  for carrots, I put 4 rows in a 30 inch bed. I am guessing that is too close for Parsnips.

Also, what are you charging for Parsnips when you sell them?

Thanks,

Jay

maybe spring has sprung, no chances of snow here in the next 8 days!

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com
http://rvp.locallygrown.net/