market-farming - [Market-farming] transplant pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] transplant pricing
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:42:10 -0400

Hi all,

I’m looking for some advice from those of you who either purchase organic transplants, or grow them for sale to other farmers. I’ve been approached by a couple of growers wanting to buy a few trays of various transplants (tomatoes, lettuces, kale, eggplants, etc.) from me, and I’m trying to decide what to charge. For the most part, I’m growing them from seed I’ve purchased myself, alongside my own transplants. Any ideas on pricing would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

rob AT songberry.ca

www.songberry.ca

facebook: "Songberry Organic Farm"

twitter: @songberryfarm

  • [Market-farming] transplant pricing, Rob Wallbridge, 04/23/2013