market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] availability lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: idyllwild farm <idyllwildfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] availability lists
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:39:06 -0400

We had decent luck with using google forms.
Its definitely not fancy, but what is nice is that you can either have a form in an email with a list of choices and people can select from that or you can have a link that takes them to a web based form and they can select from that. You can also include a note with each email.
The end result is a spreadsheet with their selections. I just built each weeks form from the previous one, adding and deleting crops as that occurred.
Downside is that, at least the way that I did it, the selections for a crop were in one cell= easy to break out with a macro, but I just looked at it and picked them out.
Regards,
Mike