market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Foliar sprays vs. GAP

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Buck Family" <rbuck AT pacifier.com>
  • To: <Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Foliar sprays vs. GAP
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:50:28 -0700

Hi Rivka,

<<What materials do you want to spray?

     Not sure yet.  I’ve heard of folks using a variety of materials from mineral sulfates of various sorts to various organic materials like  liquid fish.

<<Has the water been tested?

     Yes, no toxic or organic materials.

-- I don't think the question is so much how the material is applied, as it is what it is that you're applying.

-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 6A now I think Fresh-market organic produce, small scale