market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tilther

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave or Kathy Campbell" <dkcampbell AT southslope.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tilther
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:55:26 -0600

Yep, have one, tried it a while, no longer use it much.  It runs through batteries on my power drill pretty fast, so you gotta keep spares available and charged up.  Hard clods/small rocks clog it up and stop it.  Best use seems to be on beds that are already pretty well worked up, where you just want real fine dirt that looks pretty.  I can get nice beds like that just as fast using my garden rake...

==Dave Campbell / Tiffin IA / USDA Zone 5b