market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ag-Squared

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "stonecirclefarm tds.net" <stonecirclefarm AT tds.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ag-Squared
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:26:38 -0600

Gary,

Have you tried to resolve the "brick wall" issues with the AgSquared people?  I've met them and they seem like reasonable and customer-service oriented people.  I have not tried to use their program yet but was planning to give it a try this year.  My guess is that it will take them a while to hone their product to meet the needs of all us quirky market growers!

-John