market-farming - [Market-farming] Ag Suared

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <artisanfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Ag Suared
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:43:32 -0500

Anyone use Ag Squared last season?  If so, how did it work out for you?  I started to set up my farm in it last spring, but I had already started planting and between getting busy and not wanting to recreate what I had already recorded using my old systems ended up not using the software.  Once again, I'm considering using the software, but would like to hear about any positive or negative experiences before getting started.

Thanks,

Andy