market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip tape: Aqua-Traxx vs. T-tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip tape: Aqua-Traxx vs. T-tape
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:00:03 -0800 (PST)

I have used Aquatrax for 4  years, I have always been happy with it.  My most recent order from Berryhill, I ordered Aquatrax, but they sent me John Deere T-Tape.  It felt a little stiffer, but it works well too.  I have used all kinds of fittings with the Aquatrax, they all work well.  Personally, I liked a brand that the screw pieces were orange. They were easy to see and easier to avoid.  I have also had black ones and blue ones.  The blue ones leaked the worse, if you didn't get them tightened correctly.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com