market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] looking for smartphone apps
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:50:07 -0400

Weather, GPS, Stockmarket (grain prices), web browser, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Camera, PDF reader, and Square-Up.

That's about it.  I thought I would be using all these Apps I downloaded.  Stripped most of them out and use the above ONLY for farming.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855