market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] removing edamame pods from stalks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Owsley <boulderbelt AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] removing edamame pods from stalks
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 05:56:23 -0400

When i grew it I would pull the plants and sell the entire plant-pods, leaves and all . When that didn't work well than I took the pile of plants to a shady comfortable spot and stripped the pods off of the plants. It wasn't bad work far better than dealing with pods on the plants in the ground out in the hot sun

--
Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm