market-farming - [Market-farming] farm available Sullivan County NY

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, go-nofa AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Market-farming] farm available Sullivan County NY
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:47:11 -0400

Hi, and apologies to anybody who gets this twice --

I was corresponding with a friend of a friend about seed garlic, and he sent me the following:

Danny Senter
Beekeeper
PS. just next to me is a nice old dairy farm for sale. It is 140 clear acres and Marion had it checked out and it seems to be in good health. If you know anyone who my be interested in farming please put them in touch wit me. The property is just an hour and a half from NYC and the price is right.

and I didn't off hand know anybody who wants it; but I offered to post it on these lists. I don't myself know anything about the property, but if anyone's interested, let me know, or email Danny Senter at DANNYAVI    at  aol   dot com; he can give you more information. He said also that he might be interested in splitting it with somebody; so if you want a smaller place, that's another possibility.

  • [Market-farming] farm available Sullivan County NY, Road's End Farm, 07/31/2012